Friday, April 3, 2009

Touch HD-ed

My faithful O2 Atom Life phone which served me almost 2 years died a painful death by falling off my bed’s side table while being charged. Sigh.. RIP. And it happened on April Fools. What a fantastic joke. Just when I thought I can at least cut down on spending for the month of April shit like this happens.

Oh well, that means shopping for a new phone.  A few phones comes to mind. Asus, HTC, Samsung. Asus for the P565 with 800Mhz processor. Samsung for the balance between looks and performance. HTC Touch Diamond, Touch 3G and Touch HD. I didn’t like the Touch 3G because It looked to similar to the Touch dual. Touch Diamond… i didn’t really consider that much and then I straight jumped ship to the Touch HD. Which was touted as HTC’s answer to Apple IPhone. It’s looks very sleek and stylish. Price will cause a hole in your wallet though.

DSC05638

DSC05642

DSC05652

DSC05653

The accessories. Extra stylus, USB charger, carrying pouch, ear-phones.

Oh ya, I got this for free and 2 years warranty on the phone by SiS Malaysia.

DSC05640

Still getting myself familiarized with the touch-flo. Initial thoughts are sometimes it can be bit laggy. Other wise, I’m pretty happy with my purchase although it burned a “big” hole in my wallet. T.T

No comments: